About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Gia Halleck. I am currently a junior at Oregon State University double majoring in Design Management and Interior Design and minoring in Marketing. I am from Santa Barbara, California and have finally adjusted to the Oregon rain after 2 1/2 years. To help with out of state tuition costs I have been able to take classes at LBCC. I also enjoy the smaller classes and meeting people outside of my Oregon State community. While it is required to take this class for my major, I also am taking it to learn more about the basics in marketing and have a better understanding of what marketing is. I think a career in marketing would definitely be something I am interested in because I like working with others and collaborating on a creative subject. However, I am excited to learn more about what a marketing career entails. I don't have one hobby I am really passionate about but I do love traveling and experiencing new cultures and people. It is on my bucket list to see all the US national parks. I also enjoy doing almost anything creative or with art. Overall, I love hanging out with people I care about especially in nature or at the beach!


Comments

Popular Posts